FPS Russia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FPS Russia

Post  vitalik1582 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 pm

Figured i'll move this discussion over here to off topic NyghtSpydr. His name is Kyle aka FPS Kyle and he is from Georgia or something like that. And i don't think i've seen him use any weapons that are illegal in the US. You can find a bunch of videos of him comentating on COD game plays and i guess thats how he started off with the whole YouTube thing.
vitalik1582

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FPS Russia

Post  NyghtSpydr on Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:44 pm

Are you sure? Cause I have seen him use Assault Rifles and LAW Rockets, not to mention that one big ass gun where you sit in it and use the steering wheel to aim the shot down a tank-like barrel (It blowed shit UP!!!)....how are LAW rockets, Incendiary rounds, and big ass anti-aircraft guns NOT illegal??
NyghtSpydr
CEO/Boss/Certified Bad Ass
CEO/Boss/Certified Bad Ass

View user profile http://sdelites.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

holy shiznit

Post  GluteousMax on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:52 am

Yea I've have seen this dude before, but I just re-watched some of his videos. That dude lives the life man! I'm not sure how that is legal though, for if it is, you could basically build a military of severe power in weaponry which could pose a threat to the government. Definitely not legal haha
GluteousMax
Clan Manager
Clan Manager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  vitalik1582 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:08 pm

Well he doesnt own all those guns, i bet you 99% of them gets loaned to him for the purpose of promoting, marketing, cause he does get a shit ton of hits on youtube thats a fact. as for legality with proper licensing and permits you can own A LOT OF things. like the flame thrower for instance, there is no federal regulation regarding owning or using one. Take a look at Red Jacket (Sons of Guns) they get to play and build some crazy ass stuff and thats in the USA. if you ARE into guns and all you might wanna check out Hickok45 on youtube, he does some really good gun reviews and he is a good zombie slayer ))
vitalik1582

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top